We have discussed the amazing work that Google Earth Outreach does quite a few times on here, and they continue to assist with amazing projects around the world.
They recently released a video that showcases some of the work that they’ve done with nonprofit organizations in Canada. Check it out:
The organizations involved in this include:
- “Caribou Migration,” by Golder Associates Ltd & Hugh Stimson
- “I Am Fish,” by the David Suzuki Foundation
- “Canada’s Boreal, the World’s Largest Intact Forest,” by Pew Environment Group
- “Voices on the Land,” by Okanagan Nation Alliance, Gregory Kehm Associates & Ecotrust Canada
- “Oil & Water Map,” by the Living Oceans Society
- “Natural Capital,” by the David Suzuki Foundation
For more, check out the official Google Earth Outreach website.
(via +Google for Nonprofits)