Google has just updated the official Google Earth website with a great new look and a much more clean interface.
As you can read on the Lat Long Boog, they’re encouraging users to explore the five main areas of the site:
• Showcase: Various featured content.
• Video tutorials: Tutorials on how to do basic tasks like create placemarks, record tours, etc.
• More products: Information on related Google products.
• Community: Various ways to connect with other users, such as the Google Earth Twitter account.
• Industries: Information for educators, media, developers, etc.
All in all it’s a very nice update, though right now only the English version has been upgraded. Check it out for yourself at earth.google.com.